|At DCC we understand that psychosexual difficulties can have effects on many areas of one’s life and within one’s interpersonal relationships.|
We work with individuals and couples who are both heterosexual and in same-sex relationships. We use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and sex therapy techniques and can also work within a systemic and client-centred framework.
We understand that many people worry about speaking about psychosexual difficulties but please be assured that our therapists are highly trained therapists and can help with issues such as the following, alongside many others:
- Erectile difficulties (difficulty obtaining and maintaining an erection)
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- Difficulties in having an orgasm (both men and women)
- Experiencing pain during sex
- Loss of sexual desire (partial or total)
- Different sexual expectations within a relationship
- Difficulties setting and maintaining one’s own sexual boundaries (e.g. having safer sex)
Please contact us to discuss your needs.