Consultants at DCC have experience in working with organisations, in the UK and abroad, to help develop disaster recovery plans with an emphasis on the human impact and on preventing or alleviating psychological trauma.
We have expertise in developing safe practice within financial and acute medical settings as well as in the aviation industry. There are also highly experienced clinicians in our team who can treat people affected by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Our team of psychologists can help you to:
- Focus on human factors in the workplace that may lead or contribute to an accident or disaster and to help find ways to reduce risk.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan.
- Provide firsthand psychological support in the immediate aftermath of an incident or accident, or be available to your employees in the weeks and months that follow, should they or their families need support.
- Train key employees to organise and provide basic psychological support.
- Train key employees in the skillful and sympathetic handling of the media in relation to the aftermath of an incident or accident.
- Provide critical incident support and specialist psychological treatment.