|Consultants at DCC are sought-after speakers and course facilitators who provide training within organisations in the UK and abroad. We offer bespoke training events and courses, ranging from breakfast or lunch talks to half- and full-day courses, or even courses that are planned over several weeks. Our courses can be didactic or interactive.|
DCC have developed a series of executive workshops. These are presented by a team of executive coaches and psychologists who have years of experience in consulting within the corporate sphere as well as working individually with employees from the finance sector, corporate law firms and other corporate domains.
We have developed workshops based on our most sought-after consultancy services. We do not teach a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach and though we have experience and confidence in our training, we always first discuss your unique and specific needs to ensure perfect delivery and fit with your organization. We can offer role plays and skills development or a more formal delivery, as requested.
Examples of workshops which can be created to suit your needs are as follows, ranging from ranging from topics relevant to many in the corporate sector to the most common areas of difficulty presenting in the therapeutic context:
- Preparing to Lead
- Preparing for Job interviews
- Business coaching- coach yourself
- Work smart time-management skills
- Communications skills for new managers
- Mediation skills
- Mindfulness skills
- Leadership skills in teams and organizations
- Looking after mind and body
- Selecting the best Candidate- using psychological skills and techniques in interviews
- Public speaking anxiety
- Work/life balance
- Managing work/life balance for working parents
- Preparing for job loss or redundancies
- Giving bad news
- Coping with uncertainty
- Preparation for retirement
- Body Image
- Stress management
- Responding to a traumatic experience
- Anger management
- Coping with low mood
- Coping with sleep problems
- Coping with illness and loss
- Self-image and confidence
- Fear of Flying
- Psychological responses to disaster
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and requirements. We are happy to devise a training event to meet your requirements, or to add to a programme that you have already developed.
We consult in your workplace or abroad.